Share your story with the global #CreativeTravelCouples community! What we’re looking for:
Tell us about a memorable or meaningful experience you had together while traveling. It doesn’t need to detail your whole trip; it might just be one part of it, like seeing the northern lights in Iceland or a trip to Angkor Wat, etc.
Write a piece to share information that would help other traveling couples, like:
- Your couple’s guide to a destination you’ve been to together. Share your favorite places that you stayed at and ate at, explored, etc.
- Your list of the best spots for a couple to visit in a destination you’ve been to together (ex. the 5 most romantic places to visit in Ireland)
- Your tips for traveling couples (ex. 7 tips for long-term travel as a couple)
Tips For All Submissions
- Keep stories and articles between 500 to 1,500 words. Remember to check for spelling and grammar!
- Include 5-10 high quality photos to accompany your piece.
- Make sure to include all relevant links to any hotels, restaurants, tourist attractions, etc. mentioned in your article (but no sponsored promotions for brands you’ve collaborated with).
- Please, no duplicate content. We can’t accept stories or articles that you’ve already posted on your own blog or other publications.
How To Submit
Email your draft to [email protected] and we will get back to you asap!
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ page.